- Carry out IES simulations and models;
- Undertake design, engineering and documentation, provide specialist input, resolve technical problems and ensure quality services on projects undertaken;
- Carry out computer simulations using specialized software;
- Carry out design calculations and prepare technical reports;
- Ensure high quality of drawing and engineering work;
- Ensure efficiency of drawing and engineering production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Masters in Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
- Miniumum 5 – 8 years
- Experienced in Green Rating and LEED projects
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Lead Consultant position;
- LEED AP will be advantageous; and
- GreenMark AP will be advantageous
Interested applicants, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.