- Perform engineering duties such as design, engineering calculations, planning, tender preparation/evaluations to as part of the engineering project team;
- Liaison with clients, project managers, architects, contractors, cross disciplinary engineers as required to carry out the works;
- Resolve any technical problems faced during project design and/or construction stages;
- Attend and participate in design meetings;
- Supervise engineers and CAD staff;
- Other ad-hoc duties that is required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognised by PE Board;
- 8 – 10 years of design experience in a consulting environment;
- Must have hands-on experience in the design of electrical services and ELV for residential, commercial and mix development projects;
- Experience working in hotels projects are advantageous;
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Must be familiar with international codes;
- Experience handing large projects will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience with relevant engineering software.
Interested candidates, please send email to email@example.com.